Tuesday, December 24

Introduction

Okay, so this is kind of exciting. I've always wanted to write a blog, but never really got around to it. But now that it's winter break and time is at my disposal mind as well get use out of it. I could sit here and write, or just browse aimlessly on the Internet for hours on end and have nothing productive done at the end of the day. You know what I mean, like everyday you should have at least one thing productive you got done. For example, you finally laundered those clothes which have been sitting on your bedroom floor for a week. Or you've arranged your messy bookshelf (best to worst). Why am I chattering about nothing at all? Useless.

Can I write? Yes. Am I particularly good at it? No. So now that I've got that out of the way... This blog is going to be about.. well, I haven't really figured that part out. BUT once I have I will get back to you. BYE! Kidding. My best guess is I'm going to write about really random weird stuff. Even though this is probably open for everybody to see, no one will really know who is behind all these words jumbled into a sentence. More importantly, no one would care. So why not? Yes. It's decided, I'll write about... the truth. About life! Aha! I'm mighty good at this. Here I go... Life is a beautiful journey transfixed with---- basically it SUCKS. Sorry, but it's called the ugly truth for a reason.

Now that I've destroyed all your hopes and dreams... Hah! Again. Totally joking! I'm getting a little bit overjoyed with this. Anyway, now that I got the ugly truth covered in for this post... I'll be done. Now. Now. Now!


Done.
Bye lovelies!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment